“This course is an introduction to business and human rights with a focus on the role that national human rights institutions can play in this area.”
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to business and human rights
- National human rights institutions and business and human rights
- UN Guiding Principles pillar one – the State duty to protect
- UN Guiding Principles pillar two – the corporate responsibility to respect
- UN Guiding Principles pillar three – access to remedy
The course is available for free online and in English and Spanish.